Home is Where the Air Force Sends You

22 May 2008

Should I stay or should I go?

As Steven's graduation date gets closer, we are getting more information with regards to the upcoming moves...or the TDY to Little Rock for training and then later the PCS to Pope...but still no orders.

We may be faced with a moving dilemma because it's not likely that we'll get en route TDY orders. Without those orders, we'll have to move ourselves to Little Rock and then back to San Antonio and then the AF will take care of the PCS to North Carolina. Because of this, we are thinking about me staying in San Antonio while Steven does his training in Little Rock. Before we decide on that, we will be sitting down to budget. If we're not going to be rolling in dough by being apart then I see no point! I would be fine working just about anywhere for those months, and I think I'd probably have to get a raise to make staying here work. I'd want to fly up to LR and hang out probably every other weekend or so. Also, would I go nuts living with my parents for that length of time? I'm not sure - still quite a few things that need to be figured out! Another big question - who gets to keep the TV? lol

All I know is that we'll be working on a budget to see where we'd stand if we both go to Little Rock, or if I stay here, and I'll just be hoping for an en route TDY so that the AF will take care of the move and I can look for a job up there. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home