Home is Where the Air Force Sends You

29 June 2008

Little Rock, Here we come!

We got our orders and they are the same as the RIPs. We'll be reporting to Little Rock NLT 8 August. We plan to be out of our current house on 30/31 July to give us some time to find a place and get somewhat settled before Steven has to report to work.

I'm hitting the job search harder now since we have a real date that I can give potential employers. I'm excited about this job change but also nervous that I'll have a hard time finding something worthwhile.

Not much else is new...work has been hell here lately. I'm not looking forward to Monday because I will be starting to train my replacement and my boss wants to talk to me about something that happened last week. (Basically I was asked to do something, needed some info in order to do it, so I asked for help, didn't get it, asked a couple more times and then the person not answering my questions called and talked to the other VP to get on me about being hard to work with.)

Thank God it's going to be a short work- week!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home