Home is Where the Air Force Sends You

05 November 2008

crazy week

This week has been a weird one.

I started off by going to orientation on Mon/ Tues for my new permanent position at work. It was nice to get out of the office, but now I feel totally behind. I won't really be able to catch up either because I will be leaving tomorrow at about 12:45 and won't be back until late Monday morning. That's good news though because my mom is coming to visit. :) I hope we can find some fun things to do around here and that the weather is nice! I know it's supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow, but Friday- Sunday should be pretty.

We also bought a car....sorta. We're in the process of getting the paperwork done. I hope it'll ship soon and be here sometime next week! Yippee!!

I'm trying to do L2 of the 20 day shred...and for anyone who cares - it's a killer. I was so grumpy today when I left work, so it was the first thing I did when I got home. I'm no longer grumpy - I don't have the energy to be!

That's all for now, hopefully we'll do something interesting while my mom is here so I have something to share next week!

2 Comments:

  • At 05 November, 2008 22:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    soo i tried day 1 of shred yesterday... my legs hurt so bad today i could barely walk. pathetic.

    and yay for your mom coming to visit!! that's so exciting!

     
  • At 07 November, 2008 07:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay for the new car!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

    Maybe I should try this 20 day shred! I've been hearing lots about it!

    Have fun with your momma! =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home