Home is Where the Air Force Sends You

21 November 2008

TGIF!

Whew! What a week!! It's been quite insane, but I'm going to make this brief since it's about time to head home.

-work has been crazy, but today I feel like I'm finally on top of things. Please remind me that it's not smart to be out of the office for 4.5 days in two weeks if I can help it.

-we got a kitten. He's so cute, little black boy with some areas of reddish /brown. Tom does not like him though, which is unfortunate. We're hoping they'll start to get along and they are better than at first, but we'll see. We figure we'll give them about a week and if she still doesn't like the new guy, we'll find him a new home. We won't send him back to where we got him though. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I hope we keep him because he is incredibly sweet and playful. If Tom learns to like him and they play well together, he'll be able to stay.

-We got our new car! It came on Wednesday evening, but we've been unable to drive it until now because we didn't have the license plates...I think we're taking it out to dinner tonight.

I can't think of anything else that's been going on lately, which is why I've been bad about posting! Sorry! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, but we really don't have any big plans. It's looking like I'll just be cooking for the two of us, unless we find some new military family members that are going to be around.

Time to head home - have a fabulous weekend!!

2 Comments:

  • At 21 November, 2008 20:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I meant to ask you today when you were going to update! Guess you can read my mind! =)

    I hope the lil kittys start getting along, it'd be sad to let one go!

    YAY for the new car! I want to see pics!!!!

    Thanskgiving will be the same for us! Just the two of us unless any of the single guys with no where to go stay here.

     
  • At 22 November, 2008 12:33 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha i was thinking the same thing as hope. i was gonna say its time for an update woman! :-)

    you need pictures on your blog of said kittens and new car! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home